TEAM Kaizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

window tint?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Richy
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Richy

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-05-09

window tint? Empty
PostSubject: window tint?   window tint? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:22 am

getting my tax return any day now and want my windows tinted...
yoshi said he might know a guy who can do it for 100ish
but yoshi seems to be super busy lately....

anybody know a GOOD place that can do it??
i dont want it to bubble up like i see on some cars Sad
keep in mind im down in oside, so not too far up north, but i dont mind driving an hour or two to get it done good and at a nice price.

also im having difficuly figuring out what levels i want....
30% is legal right? i want my front two windows to be legal but tinted a bit and then the back 3 to be like 20% or so darker...
i need a bunch of windows with all the different levels to see what looks good lol
Back to top Go down
http://richard89.tk
MrChizzle
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
MrChizzle

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-06-04

window tint? Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tint?   window tint? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:08 pm

F*** the authorities and get what you like...

lol. I think Yoshi got it done in OC? not sure though. thats what i remember at least for the tc.
Back to top Go down
Richy
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Richy

Number of posts : 362

window tint? Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tint?   window tint? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:23 am

i dont wana have to go through that take off and re apply iloveteamkaizen if i get pulled over
ive been 2 years without a ticket (knock on wood) but its bound to happen some time soon with the 263% rate of tCs getting pulled over!! lol
i actually dont want it too dark anyways
just enough to where when u look through u cant see any physical features on the objects inside
Back to top Go down
http://richard89.tk
MrChizzle
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
MrChizzle

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-06-04

window tint? Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tint?   window tint? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:15 am

Oh, i wasnt serious about that. lol. I dont know how Nemo drives her car with the limo tint. It's pretty hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Ohhhnemo
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Ohhhnemo

Number of posts : 413

window tint? Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tint?   window tint? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:52 am

Haha well its pretty darn easy. I'm used to it by now. My sister, however, had something to say when she attempted to back up my car at night! Lol.

Anywho, honestly Richy... the place I got it at, we had 3 cars done at the same time, so they gave us a discount. If you can gather a couple of people who are willing to get tint done also, tinting places might offer you a discount!

With percentages, I dont think they actually do it by percentages. The place I had it done at had four different types: light, medium, dark, and limo I think. So I had dark done to the front and limo for the three in the back.

Any other questions, let us know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkster13
chilluhkmi
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-05

window tint? Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tint?   window tint? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:47 am

if you do that group thing and need ppl i'm thinking about tinting my tc also. so lemme know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

window tint? Empty
PostSubject: Re: window tint?   window tint? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

window tint?
Page 1 of 1