TEAM Kaizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Last minute GMR run

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Last minute GMR run Empty
PostSubject: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:49 pm

hey guys, (and gals),
i know this is way last minute, but me and a few buddies are going up to GMR tuesday (yes, tommarow) night. if anyone is interested, we are meeting up at the C.P.K. at the bella tera, in HB, at about 10pm.

this is not a team meet, just me and a few freinds going to cruise GMR, not racing or anything, just a last minute fun run before schoool.

if you have any questions, you can call my cell (714) 420-3611

again, this is not a team meet, its just me and some freinds going driving and i wanted to extend an invatation to everyone on the team.
Back to top Go down
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Hmmmmm....I might go. We will see.I will call you if I go!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kage__oni
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

PostSubject: Re: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:43 pm

sounds good man, i would really like to have your expertise up there
Back to top Go down
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Just depends on how much gas I have and how my tires runnin. I have to work tomorrow too. I close. So if Im to tired, I might not run GMR, and if I dont...I will go up there soon....I know the canyons miss me up there.

JUST BE WARNED.....A couple of people told me that its a bust up there. Jus make sure you take it slow and easy. The turns can play mid games with you. I would rather be ther to "supervise" everything...but your big boys, Im sure you will take it easy the 1st time. Hopefully I can go, we will see.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kage__oni
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

PostSubject: Re: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 am

o, i know. im not going up there to prove anything or show off, im just going to enjoy a cruise down a canyon with some friends, ill be sure to let them all know to take it easy and keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
beltzie
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
beltzie

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:34 am

yosh i hear that gmr is a major bust also a few of my buddies take there streetbikes through there and they said cops be postin up everywhere!!

and i second that on takin it easy if if takin it easy those turns can be sketch at night

ooo how i wanna go maybe if i get my car back sometime soon ill make a arbon canyon run!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/9094life
amskater
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
amskater

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:51 am

Im down for a drive up and down sometime not a run ha and during the day sounds good to me going up at night your asking for probs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dougdesautels
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last minute GMR run   Last minute GMR run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last minute GMR run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEAM Kaizen :: TEAM Kaizen GENERAL :: Japanese/Import Cars :: General Chat-
Jump to: