TEAM Kaizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

how smart are you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-08-11

how smart are you? Empty
PostSubject: how smart are you?   how smart are you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:41 am

this a little test for all you gear heads, (and that should be everyone one on this forum).
with out looking it up, tell me where you thing the spark plugs are located on a V-6 Mustang, Im curious as to how many of you know the right answer. if your curious as to why i would ask this, it is because Yoshi called me last night asking where they were located, front, back, or side of the engine, makes you wonder, hahaahaha
Back to top Go down
Shooky Monster
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Shooky Monster

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-07-23

how smart are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how smart are you?   how smart are you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:18 am

who cares it's a v-6. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shooky_monster
amskater
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
amskater

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-05-10

how smart are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how smart are you?   how smart are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 am

from the v6s I have worked on the are 3 spark plugs on the left side of the engine and 3 on the right side. in my shitty photo below sp is spark pluga and and the = is the valve cover

-------------------
-
sp sp sp -
======== - <----- front of the engine bay
sp sp sp -
-
----------------- -
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dougdesautels
amskater
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
amskater

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-05-10

how smart are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how smart are you?   how smart are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 am

oh and in Yoshi's defense he knows imports and not American car
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dougdesautels
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2008-05-09

how smart are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how smart are you?   how smart are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:12 am

Thank you amskater for that back up.

I knew they were on the side, i didnt know if the 3 were on the top, bottom, or on the back because I never touched a mustang before. I didnt have access to see the car either. So thank you for that blast, that was fun.....but next time, think before you post.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kage__oni
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-08-11

how smart are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how smart are you?   how smart are you? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Hope that i didn't offend anyone, that was not the point of the post. I wasn't trying to make it seem like a dumb question, I can undersatnd why you asked, esp without looking at the engine, it was just funny to me, thats all. Esp where i was at the time, I was at the spectrum and that last thing I expected was a call asking where the plugs are mounted on a V-6 Stang, thats all. Sorry if that came across as an insult, that was not the intention.

And BTW yoshi, I think I told you they were down by the headers, but when I took a look at mine, they were up by the fuel rails on the top of the motor, oops, my bad. Shows how well I know my own car..... i better stick to r/c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how smart are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: how smart are you?   how smart are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how smart are you?
Page 1 of 1