TEAM Kaizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

New addition.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2008-05-09

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 pm

Si

Prelude

and will be ready for the Nov. meet......

Oh yea....more thing......

My lil brother has something to show you guys at the meet.......CHECK OUT THE NOV MEET IN THE EVENTS SECTION AND SIGN UP!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kage__oni
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-08-11

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:47 am

hey, you told me rear wheel drive, and how could that beat the stang? in a canyon, maybe, but in a straigh up drag, your toast. (i really hope i didnt just sign my own grave with that)
Back to top Go down
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:31 pm

Slideways wrote:
hey, you told me rear wheel drive, and how could that beat the stang? in a canyon, maybe, but in a straigh up drag, your toast. (i really hope i didnt just sign my own grave with that)

Well well well......

It was supposed to be rear wheel. Couldnt get enough back up to get it. So, I had a hook up from my brother and got myself a Si. Nonvtec, but one I go turbo.....its on. Right now....its a WIP, but wait.
Back to top Go down
amskater
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
amskater

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-05-10

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:36 am

congrats on the new whip and I hear its better to turbo the non-vtecs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dougdesautels
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:03 am

amskater wrote:
congrats on the new whip and I hear its better to turbo the non-vtecs
This is true. Good call!!! If only I could have got the k22 engine and not the f. But it still has a lot of pull. I need to reinforce the suspension still!
Back to top Go down
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:10 pm

so for now, i can wipe the floor with you, Wink but exactly how much work would it really take to beat me in a drag race?
Back to top Go down
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:02 pm

Slideways wrote:
so for now, i can wipe the floor with you, Wink but exactly how much work would it really take to beat me in a drag race?

IDK.....the Si engine is pretty beefy. I have to replace the CAI and Exhaust....but I wouldnt mind testing what I got on you right now. All I need to do is go Turbo and I will wipe you all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Slideways
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Slideways

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:24 pm

well, im doind all i can to make it to the meet saturday, when i know for sure ill put my name on the roll call. Iv taken on Si's before man, you dont stand a chance, even with that turbo, come on, i can keep up with Duy's car, and can actually pull harder on the top end, also, youve got frontwheel drive, while your pedaling the throttle, ill be hammer down.

i have raced a superchared 400hp chevy SSR and just barely lost, so you better start pulling some majic out of that 4 banger, or you will be reading my licence plat frame all day long. (Im gona look such the ass if i loose!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New addition..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New addition.....   New addition..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New addition.....
Page 1 of 1