TEAM Kaizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

kadhgalihsditop verbal warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ohhhnemo
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Ohhhnemo

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-05-09

kadhgalihsditop verbal warning Empty
PostSubject: kadhgalihsditop verbal warning   kadhgalihsditop verbal warning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:43 am

omg so the system at work really sucks!

soo people who arent removed from the list and sometimes get smart and go ahead and "act" like theyre interested.. thenn upon transfer they start cussing the crap outta the sales people and they complain saying that it was a bad transfer!!

not my fault, no my problem! but a friggen verbal warning!??!

maybe someone should start removing these numbers and stop saying that pressing number 2 will work!!

im aggravated! omgg
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkster13
Ohhhnemo
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Ohhhnemo

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-05-09

kadhgalihsditop verbal warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: kadhgalihsditop verbal warning   kadhgalihsditop verbal warning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:19 am

hmmm scary iloveteamkaizen!! soo i just read my horoscope for today... heres what it read!!

"Friday, Aug 15th, 2008 -- Someone may arrive today with a message of doom and gloom, but you don't need to blindly accept anyone else's perspective. Still, what others say can affect you, especially if you are open to their criticism. Listen to the feedback you receive now, but try not to take it personally. If you can hear the facts without an emotional charge, you can put what you learn into motion to improve your game."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkster13

kadhgalihsditop verbal warning
Page 1 of 1