TEAM Kaizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Stupid Drivers Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrChizzle
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
MrChizzle

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Stupid Drivers Thread Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Drivers Thread   Stupid Drivers Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:40 am

So, around 1:00am I was driving home from work on the 605 South and some stupid ass 240sx was driving like a douche bag. He blocked off a lane driving slow so I tried to get around him and he starts speeding up. I ended up 3 lanes to get in front of all the other cars.... He fucking slows down after I get in front of the wall of cars and fucking starts high beaming my ass and tailgating me for no reason... I wanted to fucking beat his ass down because he was a disgrace driving a primer gray POS. 240's are cool but not his... I just wanted to get home from a long day at work. What an ***********. No No No

So yeah guys. Don't drive like this No No No It just wastes gas which is close to 5 bucks and it didn't accomplish anything. He didn't prove anything.
Back to top Go down
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Drivers Thread   Stupid Drivers Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Damn dood.....sorry to hear that!! I would beat his ass down for you.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kage__oni
MrChizzle
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
MrChizzle

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Drivers Thread   Stupid Drivers Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 pm

Almost got hit today. Some SUV didn't check his blindspot and went into my lane. Mad
When I stared at him he just looked at me. What a douche.
Back to top Go down
Kage Oni
TEAM Kaizen
TEAM Kaizen
Kage Oni

Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Drivers Thread   Stupid Drivers Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:58 pm

MrChizzle wrote:

When I stared at him he just looked at me.

I woulda jus flipped him off OR done the "retard" hand and then pointed to him!!!

Stupid Drivers Thread 778236 Stupid Drivers Thread 778236 Stupid Drivers Thread 778236
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kage__oni

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Drivers Thread   Stupid Drivers Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:42 pm

yeah well my car ran into me....<_<(shifty eyes) or maybe it was the other way around....hmmmm ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Drivers Thread   Stupid Drivers Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Drivers Thread
Page 1 of 1